TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 1: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks -Tues. 8/18 @ 1:30 PM

Great effort, great defense, great execution of a gameplan. Beat the full strength beat team in the NBA without 3 crucial pieces of our rotation. Also, last year in game 1 our win over Toronto was a bit of a fluke. This one felt different. We lead for 41 minutes of the 48 game and the lead never really was in jeopardy late. Not saying we’re gonna win, but we could actually push these guys to 6, maybe even 7. Proud of these guys

• Like 1

Cliff was brilliant in his game plan today, and Vooch was a monster out there. Kudos to both of them, especially considering how much grief they get at times.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Unlike last year, I think we can annoy them enough to make them have to try pretty hard the rest of the series. It's shocking how finesse Milwaukee is on defense--Ross was never moving around that freely against the Raptors and Vucevic probably has to be doubled going forward or have Giannis put on him.

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Cliff was brilliant in his game plan today, and Vooch was a monster out there. Kudos to both of them, especially considering how much grief they get at times.

I apparently reached my limit on reactions to posts today (this has never happened before?!) so just know I like this comment. 

YES!! What a win.

This wasn't a fluke last second 3 either.

We kicked their asses. Couldn't be more proud today. 

Absolutely ecstatic!!

• Upvote 1

Destroyed them. Wow Vooch, if he could bring that more times than not I’d be happy to run it back with him. Amazing what happens when we have shooters on the floor! We need to draft a shooter this year. Add that plus Gordon, Isaac, Bamba and Okeke. Sheeesh! Let’s go magic!