TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 1: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks -Tues. 8/18 @ 1:30 PM

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

THE LIGHTENING JUST TOOK OUT MY COMPUTER!

But anyway, either the Magic was saving it in the last 3 or 4 games of 'restart', giving the Bucks a false sense of who they were going to play in the playoffs, or the Bucks viewed playing the Magic in the playoffs was going to be easy-peasy.

I think the Bucks were playing with disrespect the first quarter and half of the second. Looks like they got the message. Put your seatbelts on for the 3rd. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fournier and Augustin being exposed again in the playoffs. While I appreciate their attitudes, they’ve got to go this off-season. Both are so limited against physical teams.

Still Clifford played Fournier for 17 minutes. And the worst part he had him on the floor with DJ and Fultz at the same time...

but have to credit coach for great defensive strategies 

1 minute ago, Babir_9 said:

Still Clifford played Fournier for 17 minutes. And the worst part he had him on the floor with DJ and Fultz at the same time...

but have to credit coach for great defensive strategies 

We're missing Isaac, Gordon, Bamba, MCW, Aminu. Unless you want our 2 way guys to play minutes in the playoffs Cliff hasn't got much choice but to play Fournier.

5 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

We're missing Isaac, Gordon, Bamba, MCW, Aminu. Unless you want our 2 way guys to play minutes in the playoffs Cliff hasn't got much choice but to play Fournier.

Excellent!!