TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 1: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks -Tues. 8/18 @ 1:30 PM

MCW is doubtful and AG is questionable for this game. Without both of those guys I can't see a way we get close to slowing down Giannis and Middleton.

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

MCW is doubtful and AG is questionable for this game. Without both of those guys I can't see a way we get close to slowing down Giannis and Middleton.

Only way is if Fultz has a career game today and we play team defense. Definitely a long shot even with those 2 available. Now if only Judah were healthy I’d be talking about a potential upset but that’s opening up fresh wounds. 

If we’re gonna steal one in this series it’s gonna be today. Second straight year to sneak in to the playoffs and lose to the soon to be NBA champs. Let’s just try to enjoy the games and not overreact, we’re way overmatched.

• Like 1

I think this will be a good opportunity for the front office to realize that we need a retool, and a change in the faces that are our leaders on the court.

Getting absolutely embarrassed could be a good thing, like the once great footy club of Barcelona getting owned 8-2

2 hours ago, Anfernee1 said:

Magic will shock the world and get a very shocking win that has everyone shocked today! Let’s go Magic! 

I'm shocked Cotton!