Soul Bro

2020 Official Playoffs Thread

That was an amazing game but I really don’t understand the logic of LeBron playing 1 on 5 the entire game and then letting other people take the deciding shots.

Everybody watching knew Danny Green became a scrub in the last few years, and the Lakers supporting cast was particularly bad during the game..

Oh well, history repeats itself

On 10/11/2020 at 4:30 AM, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That was an amazing game but I really don’t understand the logic of LeBron playing 1 on 5 the entire game and then letting other people take the deciding shots.

Everybody watching knew Danny Green became a scrub in the last few years, and the Lakers supporting cast was particularly bad during the game..

Oh well, history repeats itself

It's ridiculous how hot and cold he can be. Look over his regular / postseason stats when you said that and he's up and down like a yo yo. this year has been solidly crap in and out of the bubble though,

So how do people feel about Dwight getting a ring? I mean he stopped thinking he was a game changer and understood his role with the Lakers so good for him there but to get one with the Lakers irks me a little. 

1 hour ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

So how do people feel about Dwight getting a ring? I mean he stopped thinking he was a game changer and understood his role with the Lakers so good for him there but to get one with the Lakers irks me a little. 

He was humbled, almost out of the league for good, and then turned his life around.

I’m happy for him

• Upvote 1

It's fun knowing that the Lakers can be a meh organisation at best for the past half decade and it doesn't matter because they can sign LeBron, trade for AD (who forced his way there) and win anyway. Any other franchise would still be stuck in the lottery.

Also the whole "they did it for Kobe" thing makes me uneasy, I don't think we should be using a tragic death to glorify winning at sports. 

• Upvote 2