Soul Bro

2020 Official Playoffs Thread

9 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:
16 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

. . .I said in the Prediction Thread that Miami and Boston would meet in the Eastern Conf. finals.

That's going to be a ridiculously good series

mE3jqP.gif

On 9/6/2020 at 3:32 AM, CTMagicUK said:

You mean OG Anunoby (pick 23) who was already off the board at our pick (pick 25)? 

Also reminder, we traded that pick for the pick we used in the Fultz trade. 

Only happened because Henny could not even pry that pick from Toronto, even though we gave up the better player. 

He might be the only sports executive i ever hated.

On 9/8/2020 at 9:23 PM, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I said in the Prediction Thread that Miami and Boston would meet in the Eastern Conf. finals.

I just didn't want Mr. Lowry--a dirty player--or the Bucks, who eliminated the Magic in the first round, to play in the eastern conference finals.

k7U1zl.png                  9HL1hR.gif

Maybe he's dirty sometimes as other players are (see Smart) but we would surely need a couple of players like that instead of the soft group of good guys we usually have.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

Maybe he's dirty sometimes as other players are (see Smart) but we would surely need a couple of players like that instead of the soft group of good guys we usually have.

While I don’t want dirty players, I’m all for tone setters. The Magic are desperate for someone like Smart. 

I love the Nuggets man. Definitely my favourite team in the West and favourite non Magic team. Jokic also trying his best to supplant Dame as my favourite non Magic player.

• Like 1

No disrespect to the nuggets, but if we talking matchups I think the clippers matchup better against the Lakers. The Lakers rather face denver 

Just finished watching both games. I am incredulous.

Could be a huge statement if Jokic wins a title. It would change the entire narrative around big men. Even beating the Clippers accomplishes a lot.

I'm a little sad that we won't be getting LAL vs LAC, but Denver plays with so much heart and skill and they deserve to be where they are.

• Like 1

I only had time for one game this morning before work and I opted for game 7 which, with Heat/Celtics going to OT felt like it was a bad decision. But Joker is such a wizard man I have no regrets. Has to be the best 16 point game in NBA history and an absolute all time game 7 performance. Jamal Murray put up 40 and he still wasn't even the best player on his team.

• Like 1

I can’t remember a bigger comeback / shocking result than Denver coming back to beat the Clippers, who were the Vegas favorites to win the title.

Epic collapse by the favorites and amazing turnaround by the underdogs.

Wondering how long Jamal Murray’s wingspan is smh...