Soul Bro

2020 Official Playoffs Thread

11 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Yea one thing the bubble has highlighted to me is that Fultz has a long way to go to even be a good starting PG, never mind a star. Someone like Ja Morant is so far ahead of him and is younger. I think it's a mistake to assume he's the answer to our lack of star power.

Fultz has a long way to go to be a consistent starter. I agree. When I watch him, certain games he’s totally locked in while other games he’s not. For years this team has lacked that star who requires toughness out of himself and everyone around him. 

18 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Luka would be a hall of famer if he retired today, and even if you forgot about all of his international accomplishments.

No he would not *Facepalm*

• Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, Anfernee1 said:
18 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Luka would be a hall of famer if he retired today, and even if you forgot about all of his international accomplishments.

No he would not *Facepalm*

That was not necessary, Anfernee1. And show respect for your fellow TBN members and posters.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

That was not necessary, Anfernee1. And show respect for your fellow TBN members and posters.

He deserved a facepalm because saying Luka is a Hall of Famer just based on 1 game is idiotic, Luka has to stay healthy his entire career to be a Hall of Famer and you know this

• Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, Anfernee1 said:

He deserved a facepalm because saying Luka is a Hall of Famer just based on 1 game is idiotic, Luka has to stay healthy his entire career to be a Hall of Famer and you know this

I do not follow Luka, so please do not use these words with me.

I will not play any games with you Anfernee, so just be careful.

Can this season be over already!  As a Magic fan I hate the Heat but I hope they make it to the finals.  The reason why is I hope it reminds us of how we are nothing compared to them now and historically.  Our ownership and management is just satisfied to get into the playoffs as an 8th seed meanwhile Riley is scheming down there to add talent in the future to that roster and give the Heat their 4th title in franchise history.  We as Magic fans should expect and demand better!

• Upvote 1