Soul Bro

2020 Official Playoffs Thread

9 hours ago, My 5th Rebuild said:

It's painful watching teams like the Griz, Blazers, Clippers, Celtics, Lakers, Mavs, Nuggets, Sixers, Pacers, Raptors, Jazz, Nets, and even the Suns. All these teams started rebuilding right around the time or after the Magic traded Howard and are way ahead of the Magic. It's embarrassing. The Heat lost Lebron, Wade, and Bosh and look at them now. The Mavs traded away a championship team and they rebuilt. The Suns and Blazers have always sported good teams going back to the 80s. The Mavs were terrible in the 90s until they sold the team to Cuban. It's all about the upper levels of the org chart. The foundation of the Magic franchise sucks.

A few of us at the time warned that the tanking strategy was very high risk and could lead to us being bad for an extended duration.

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

A few of us at the time warned that the tanking strategy was very high risk and could lead to us being bad for an extended duration.

It's not like we have managed the mediocrity strategy any better, unfortunately.

I still can't believe Lowry blatantly took Gordon out and caught very little **** for it.

29 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I still can't believe Lowry blatantly took Gordon out and caught very little **** for it.

I also can’t believe the comment Fournier gave about the play when asked after the game. He didn’t even stand up for AG what a punk and terrible teammate. The fact Lowry just brushed it off like he didn’t do anything makes me dislike him that much more.

• Upvote 1

Be interesting to see what happens with the rotation with AG and MCW back. Pretty harsh to drop anybody but Cliff ran a 9 man rotation in game 1. I'd guess MCW would take Iwundu's mins but then with AG you can't just drop Gary Clarke after the game he just had surely? Maybe you have a 10 man rotation and AG plays some of Clarke's mins and some of Birch's mins.

We get Aaron back and he’ll probably get most of Clark’s minutes, but I think we’ll roll with 10 and keep giving Gary around 10 minutes. I also think you’re right that if MCW gets cleared he’ll just fully replace Wes, but I’m extremely skeptical that MCW will get cleared