Soul Bro

2020 Official Playoffs Thread

My biggest hope is that we have Fultz or Gordon take some kind of next step in the series versus the Bucks. The last thing I want is to overplay low ceiling vets and lose anyways.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

My biggest hope is that we have Fultz or Gordon take some kind of next step in the series versus the Bucks. The last thing I want is to overplay low ceiling vets and lose anyways.

Then Clifford was fired? Lol. Because playing low ceiling vets is his thing. 

• Like 1

Only 1 game suspension for Giannis? It definitely should've been more. He was never gonna play the last game anyways, so he basically got no punishment.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

I know AG is only 24 but after 6 seasons don't we kinda know who he is?  He is a nice player but has definite one on one limitations to beat his opponent.

14 minutes ago, og magic fan said:

I know AG is only 24 but after 6 seasons don't we kinda know who he is?  He is a nice player but has definite one on one limitations to beat his opponent.

At this point its mental improvement and consistency. Seeing him not force the issue as much, and continue the passing we have seen post ASB (5.7 apg). 

1 minute ago, Tank Vogel said:

At this point its mental improvement and consistency. Seeing him not force the issue as much, and continue the passing we have seen post ASB (5.7 apg). 

If he could play with stars he could fit an amazing role on a chip team.  Just not meant to be a 1st or 2nd option to score.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jjgator said:

Only 1 game suspension for Giannis? It definitely should've been more. He was never gonna play the last game anyways, so he basically got no punishment.

You just want Giannis suspended for more games so Magic can upset the Bucks but that does not work that way so we just have to hope for the best

6 hours ago, Anfernee1 said:

You just want Giannis suspended for more games so Magic can upset the Bucks but that does not work that way so we just have to hope for the best

Oh man we'd still find a way to lose even if he didn't play a game.