Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

21 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I don't think this is true. We were 10th in the league in pick and roll frequency. We run a lot of pick and roll. 

With fultz and cole not evan. There was a lot of evan and vuc pick and roll.

41 minutes ago, LaVar said:

Actually Dj probably tops the list. So what exactly is wrong with Aminu anyway? I'm guessing he probably should have had surgery but they tried to just let it heal.

I hope i'm wrong.

1 minute ago, hootie249 said:

Actually Dj probably tops the list. So what exactly is wrong with Aminu anyway? I'm guessing he probably should have had surgery but they tried to just let it heal.

I hope i'm wrong.

I think Aminu did have surgery back in January, about a month after the injury. They did try the "just let it heal" approach first. They may just be cautious with the rehab process - that does seem to be their default setting, not rushing players back.  

On a separate note, is anyone else still having issues with the forum not loading properly? It's fine on my laptop, but the mobile version still is giving me error messages when I try to read it on my phone. 

1 hour ago, jmmagicfan said:

On a separate note, is anyone else still having issues with the forum not loading properly? It's fine on my laptop, but the mobile version still is giving me error messages when I try to read it on my phone. 

Nope Mobile is working for me. 

3 hours ago, LaVar said:

Fultz was first on the team in pick and roll possessions per game and second on the team in pick and roll frequency (behind Augustin not Fournier).

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

Yeah, I have to type out forum.truebluenation.com to get it to bring me to the right place

That (Aminu) was a terrible move from the start, and now with that bad luck it's looking even worse.

Only bright spot, as some of you already wrote, is that opens potential playing time for young guys... hopefully at least, we'll see in which direction Clifford goes with the rotation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Fultz was first on the team in pick and roll possessions per game and second on the team in pick and roll frequency (behind Augustin not Fournier).

It felt like he came down passed it to a wing. We will see when season starts. I have most the past game recorded and he was not aggressive enough. I will check some replays 

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

I think Aminu did have surgery back in January, about a month after the injury. They did try the "just let it heal" approach first. They may just be cautious with the rehab process - that does seem to be their default setting, not rushing players back.  

He was bad anyway. Give the young guys burn 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

The Magic have doctors and trainers make these calls they don't just ask Mo how he feels and Mo says "nah I don't feel good I'd say there's no timetable for my return". 

Mo is one of the largest humans on the planet so I don't think it's unreasonable to presume he's at a higher risk of Covid complications than the average person. 

Size matters. Lol where did u get that from?