Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

7 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

And we’re back again! 

Finally! :)
What happened? It's an official forum, I never thought that could stay down for so long...

4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Can not wait to see if there will be growth in fultz or even dare I say Moe Bomba. I also want to see what cole, Okeke, and bacon can do. The season is around the corner. 

4 hours ago, LaVar said:

Can not wait to see if there will be growth in fultz or even dare I say Moe Bomba. I also want to see what cole, Okeke, and bacon can do. The season is around the corner. 

If Bamba hasnt improved Im calling it over for him. Hopefully Okeke will be good so we dont have to see aminu.

5 hours ago, BBROSS said:

If Bamba hasnt improved Im calling it over for him. Hopefully Okeke will be good so we dont have to see aminu.

Better if we can showcase Aminu, at least in the short term, so maybe we can then trade him for a contender-like team for... anything! :) (only the cap space would be enough)

Still puzzled by his signing, another move that IMO make no sense in our situation. I was told it was just 10m... yes, he's not untradable, but it's not a good contract either... and we have a few of those.

Okeke will need some time anyway, so he can ease into the rotation and in a bigger role later.

5 hours ago, BBROSS said:

I looked up mo bomba's scouting report and all of his negatives are still glaring now in the nba. He still has low energy an a motor that is hot and cold. With someone that gets less than 18 minutes a game, I don't understand if he truly wants to be a nba player. If he doesn't show more energy on the court, the best players in the world will eat him alive. 

• Like 1

The vets will get all the minutes, and Clifford will play them all every second he can to squeeze out every win he can. After all that's his job. Hopefully this year the continuity factor helps and we start off hot. Amazing that we still never hear much about Aminu and his injury. Add him to the top of the list of things i want to see.

2 hours ago, hootie249 said:

The vets will get all the minutes, and Clifford will play them all every second he can to squeeze out every win he can. After all that's his job. Hopefully this year the continuity factor helps and we start off hot. Amazing that we still never hear much about Aminu and his injury. Add him to the top of the list of things i want to see.

What’s nice is our team is fully in the hands of Fultz now. Yes, vets will get minutes, but we will sink or swim with Fultz’s development. And to have Anthony right behind him even makes the year more interesting.