Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

We loading up on McDonalds All-Americans. Hope we could maximize their potential. Gordon, Fultz, Bamba, Anthony, Bacon, Augustin, MCW, & Aminu. I know Augustin & MCW could be gone soon though. 

5 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Mane on a 2 way is a fun bet. He's only 20. Entered the draft straight from HS. Long guard.

Canadian Oladipo.  So far i can say, thank God we don't root for the Pistons. I can't understand what they are doing.

2 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Canadian Oladipo.  So far i can say, thank God we don't root for the Pistons. I can't understand what they are doing.

Yea they drafted a C, then traded for 2 C's and have now signed 2 in free agency. Madness. Must be tanking for Cade.

6 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Yea they drafted a C, then traded for 2 C's and have now signed 2 in free agency. Madness. Must be tanking for Cade.

Yeah are Centers back? During the playoffs they were huge. During the offseason, lot's or rumors around centers. Starting free agency centers are signing early meaning teams are afraid of missing out. Curious to see where Favors,Ibaka,Gasol,Whiteside and Thompson go.

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

The funny thing about the Aminu signing, it was almost prescient. Turned out we needed a forward because of injuries, but he was the first one!

He looked really bad last year. I've never seen so many missed layups. Hope he plays better with more time, because we need production. 

27 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Yeah are Centers back? During the playoffs they were huge. During the offseason, lot's or rumors around centers. Starting free agency centers are signing early meaning teams are afraid of missing out. Curious to see where Favors,Ibaka,Gasol,Whiteside and Thompson go.

Favors to Utah