Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

12 hours ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Damn wish we really pushed for Jalen Brown when those rumors popped up about him getting traded. 

Remember when a lot where convinced that Boston was so high on Vuc tha we could have asked for Brown?

Well, that wasn't going to happen. EVER!

21 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Where the hell did Head Coach Steve Nash to the Nets come from?! Didn't even hear a whisper of a rumour about this. Has he ever even been an assistant?

Not as exciting as Steve Clifford. Amirite?  

On 9/3/2020 at 10:55 AM, CTMagicUK said:

Where the hell did Head Coach Steve Nash to the Nets come from?! Didn't even hear a whisper of a rumour about this. Has he ever even been an assistant?

Same thing happened with Jason Kidd and with the same franchise. Except not only had he never been àn assistant, I think he also had just retired from playing the previous season.

On 8/29/2020 at 4:15 PM, og magic fan said:

What are you talking about?  You are assuming free agency I guess?  You better get two max slots!   Your plan is garbage otherwise.  What lone star is going to want to come here?

I have learned through the years you all are a bunch of snobs that don't except any opinions out of your little bubble!  Is this an open and free Magic opinion page or a agree with me or I will down vote you page?

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, og magic fan said:

I have learned through the years you all are a bunch of snobs that don't except any opinions out of your little bubble!  Is this an open and free Magic opinion page or a agree with me or I will down vote you page?

whatever it is, there's not much of it left lol... so open and free the tumbleweeds roll through

7 hours ago, og magic fan said:

I agree with you. I even suggested that they do away with the system. I have never, ever given a down vote--only up votes or 'iheart' votes if I like what the person posted.

It has really turned fans away.

Edit: In game 5 of the playoffs, I said that the Magic lost that game, in part, due to bad coaching in the 4th quarter, and someone gave me a down vote. Well, he did make bad decisions in the rotations in that quarter.

Oh well . . .

jcTrH2.jpg

I am just tired of the Heat and Pat Riley punking us!  I am tired of tinkering and peoples opinions   "Things didn't work for us in the past so let't not do it again"  Shut up!   It's takes one player to change a franchise.  "We tried tanking it did not work for us" ?   Rather you you like it or not.  Being bad got us Shaq, Penny, and Dwight and 2  trips to the finals and Orlando was electric!   If do don't live here just trust us it was amazing:)  Time for half ass acts are gone time to be bold and be blue!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, og magic fan said:

I am just tired of the Heat and Pat Riley punking us!  I am tired of tinkering and peoples opinions   "Things didn't work for us in the past so let't not do it again"  Shut up!   It's takes one player to change a franchise.  "We tried tanking it did not work for us" ?   Rather you you like it or not.  Being bad got us Shaq, Penny, and Dwight and 2  trips to the finals and Orlando was electric!   If do don't live here just trust us it was amazing:)  Time for half ass acts are gone time to be bold and be blue!

I agree. go big or go home.

I believe the biggest failure of this franchise is that desire to have an all nice guy team. Where as we should be looking for tough minded players. They should have just named the team the Orlando Boy Scouts. It would have been more fitting. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

https://theathletic.com/2045721/2020/09/04/magic-let-radio-broadcasters-go/   

This is very sad we have a fantastic broadcasting team. "Magic will not renew the contracts of radio guys Dennis Neumann, Richie Adubato, and Joey Colon"

In other words these guys who we are not loyal to in anyway who have worked for us a combined 66 years. They are able to be replaced and we can save some money, well then our billionaire needs that. Despicable!!!

2 hours ago, hootie249 said:

https://theathletic.com/2045721/2020/09/04/magic-let-radio-broadcasters-go/   

This is very sad we have a fantastic broadcasting team. "Magic will not renew the contracts of radio guys Dennis Neumann, Richie Adubato, and Joey Colon"

This does make me a bit sad, especially Dennis. I think he is always well prepared and very articulate. Honestly, Ritchie isn’t my favorite, and I don’t have an opinion on Joey, as I don’t have enough Spanish to listen to him. But it does seem like a cost-cutting move.