Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

What’s nice is our team is fully in the hands of Fultz now. Yes, vets will get minutes, but we will sink or swim with Fultz’s development. And to have Anthony right behind him even makes the year more interesting. 

Which may be telling at how confident the front office is with him taking that next step. We don’t have a veteran point guard anymore unless you consider MCW that but he’s more of a journeyman/glue guy than a vet. Excited to see Fultz play with a longer leash this year and more familiarity with our offense/players. 

17 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

What’s nice is our team is fully in the hands of Fultz now. Yes, vets will get minutes, but we will sink or swim with Fultz’s development. And to have Anthony right behind him even makes the year more interesting. 

Yes. It will be up to the playmakers. I also think the coach will be a major factor.  I want fultz attacking and not settling to give the ball to Fournier. I don't want fultz sitting in the corner on offense. He needs high usage. Him and cole need the green light to attack the basket constantly. Let playmakers make plays 

16 hours ago, LaVar said:

Yes. It will be up to the playmakers. I also think the coach will be a major factor.  I want fultz attacking and not settling to give the ball to Fournier. I don't want fultz sitting in the corner on offense. He needs high usage. Him and cole need the green light to attack the basket constantly. Let playmakers make plays 

I mean he mostly dribbles the ball down the court and gives it to Vuch, and then is usually not a factor because his shooting isn’t good enough.  We’ve seen this before.  

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

I mean he mostly dribbles the ball down the court and gives it to Vuch, and then is usually not a factor because his shooting isn’t good enough.  We’ve seen this before.  

We need more pick and roll plays run.

On 11/27/2020 at 8:59 PM, LaVar said:

Can not wait to see if there will be growth in fultz or even dare I say Moe Bomba. I also want to see what cole, Okeke, and bacon can do. The season is around the corner. 

Last we heard of Bamba he was still dealing with covid complications, so I don’t expect he plays

10 hours ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

And to actually address your query (sorry) do you think they actually need someone like him?

Besides Brown and Tatum here are the rest of their wings: Jeff Green on a vet minimum, Semi Ojeleye who's just not good, Romeo Langford whos a second year player and Aaron Nesmith who's a rookie. 

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Besides Brown and Tatum here are the rest of their wings: Jeff Green on a vet minimum, Semi Ojeleye who's just not good, Romeo Langford whos a second year player and Aaron Nesmith who's a rookie. 

Jeff Green plays for the Nets