Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

We didn’t resign MCW to be 3rd string PG. 

I think our 10 man rotation (I know Cliff likes 9, but with the modified season if goes to 10)  is something like this:

Fultz/Cole 

Evan/MCW 

Ennis/Ross

AG/Chuma 

Vuch/Bamba 

with Birch and Aminu out of the rotation until injuries happen. 

Man I see every other East team get better this offseason and we are still in the mediocre range. I dont think we are going to make the 8 this year, Hornets and Hawks will get there before us. Also if the Wizards either keep Wall or trade him for some decent assets will beat us. Not trying to be negative but we have not really done anything different, I like our Rookies but unless they have an amazing season we are not going to compete. 

4 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I've actually been in that exact situation. I kept searching until I found a way to trade it in for one that I did not like near as much but I could depend on to get me to work and back EVERY day. The car that I loved so much had a lot of miles and actually died the same week I traded it in. After 1 year I was able to trade the car I didn't like as much for 1 that I really loved :D
Using that comparison with the Isaac new contract situation we will have the choice on how much to offer. Based on his health issues I would NOT give him a big contract. He is a great player but very injury prone. You have to wonder which injury is going to end his career? The next one, the one after that? Too much of a gamble for me. I would rather have someone not quite as good but much more durable than pay him a lot to play 40% of the time.

I understand your position. I think we hold on to him 3 more years before leaving the situation. The Gordon trade talks hint to that thinking by management. I think back to curry's earlier years. He was always injured. What if the warriors gave up too early? I don't see this management team moving quickly. Look at fultz, they take the long road. 

34 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Man I see every other East team get better this offseason and we are still in the mediocre range. I dont think we are going to make the 8 this year, Hornets and Hawks will get there before us. Also if the Wizards either keep Wall or trade him for some decent assets will beat us. Not trying to be negative but we have not really done anything different, I like our Rookies but unless they have an amazing season we are not going to compete. 

There is a play in this year as well. 7-10. I believe 

3 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

I think our 10 man rotation (I know Cliff likes 9, but with the modified season if goes to 10)  is something like this:

Fultz/Cole 

Evan/MCW 

Ennis/Ross

AG/Chuma 

Vuch/Bamba 

Clark may challenge Ennis to start. I see him playing well next to Gordon. 

4 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

Fultz/Cole 

Evan/MCW 

Ennis/Ross

AG/Chuma 

Vuch/Bamba 

I think we chose mcw because he can fills multiple roles. 

1 hour ago, LaVar said:

There is a play in this year as well. 7-10. I believe 

I am thinking more around the 10, if I look at the East this is my prediction with some positions perhaps swapped and remaining signings. 

1. Bucks

2. Celtics

3. Nets

4. Heat

5. 76ers

6. Pacers

7. Raptors

8. Hornets

9. Hawks

10. Magic

11. Wizards

6 hours ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Not really anyone left worth  using it on imo

Oh no we definitely won't use it we're only just under the tax line and have 15 contracts.