Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

14 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Crazy! He must have a promise elsewhere.

Sign and trade at a cheaper salary. Watch the Celtics get better while we have no small forwards on our roster. 

Edit. Apparently this cannot happen. So i guess he is gone without the Celts getting anything.

Couple of players we could look at are Mikal Bridges, not a great 3pt shooter but we have been high on him for a while he has potential. We could also look at signing Gallinari he can play the 3 or 4 it would just be his asking price that would be something to consider. Last one could be Christian Wood he is young and looks like he has a good upside, problem would be with AG and if we trade him away and sign Wood. 

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

There's a bunch of young guys who's team options are getting declined I wonder if we've got our eyes on taking a flier on any of them.

I loved the additions of Ennis and Clark, so WeltHam have peaked my interest in getting cheap vets.

12 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

There's a bunch of young guys who's team options are getting declined I wonder if we've got our eyes on taking a flier on any of them.

I think Damyean Dotson, Glenn Robinson III, Moe Harkless, Rodney Hood and James Ennis will be the wings we target on Friday. Dotson is my favorite of the bunch. He's cheap and reminds me of Danuel House.

• Upvote 1