Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

3 hours ago, LaVar said:

In what way did I overestimate?  Vuc is an allstar center that averaged 30ppg in the playoffs against the number 1 team in the league.

If that is all you've got from all those years of Vuch in a Magic uniform, clearly I'm not going to even answer about the rest. ;)

22 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

If that is all you've got from all those years of Vuch in a Magic uniform, clearly I'm not going to even answer about the rest. ;)

In the same vein, you can’t just discount what he did in the bubble because of the teams he has been on in the past (of which he was always clearly the best and most consistent player)

23 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Now that Bogdanovic was dealt I don’t see them moving Hield

They might want to save money. If they have somehow soured on Buddy they could be looking to flip his salary for one or two cheaper pieces. They have a ton of forwards and no true center unless you count Bagley. I mean it's possible they would want to trade for either Ross or Evan and save a few dollars. Looking at the pieces not sure what would make both sides happy.

36 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

They might want to save money. If they have somehow soured on Buddy they could be looking to flip his salary for one or two cheaper pieces. They have a ton of forwards and no true center unless you count Bagley. I mean it's possible they would want to trade for either Ross or Evan and save a few dollars. Looking at the pieces not sure what would make both sides happy.

I would like to see it.

My realistic goal for this offseason would be moving Vuc and Gordon and getting Dinwiddie and Hield.

I’m not sure Fultz can be a lead guard in today’s NBA.

Obviously we’d move Fournier for whatever we could get 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I would like to see it.

My realistic goal for this offseason would be moving Vuc and Gordon and getting Dinwiddie and Hield.

I’m not sure Fultz can be a lead guard in today’s NBA.

Obviously we’d move Fournier for whatever we could get 

So the answer to Fultz not being a lead guard is to... trade for to players who also aren’t lead guards?

I like both of those players, but they both come with long term cap numbers and also don’t really substantively improve the team

3 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

So the answer to Fultz not being a lead guard is to... trade for to players who also aren’t lead guards?

I like both of those players, but they both come with long term cap numbers and also don’t really substantively improve the team

Beggars can’t be choosers. We don’t have much value to offer either.

The only way we get a stud Point Guard is if we trade up and hit a jackpot