Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Love Jerami Grant, but he’s out of our price range. He’s either going back to Denver or winding up in Phoenix, is my guess

He would make some sense if we moved Gordon. But you would run into the same issues when Isaac comes back

1 hour ago, Luke_FfS said:

Yeah, I've not been a supporter of the line the FO followed until now as you all know, but that's a standard PR declaration, he can't say that the team suck and he's going to trade everyone for pennies... even he's thinking that.

My issue is not with what they say, I can't care less about that, but with what they done. The problem is if he's really thinking what he's saying.

Possibilities are always there. OKC has obtained a ton of assets selling two supposed bad contracts in consecutive years, and that's just the last of a long list of examples of being proactive on the market.

Are you talking about Westbrook and Paul George? If so they are more than bad contracts 

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'd honestly rather do that but doubt Warriors would go for it.

I wolves maybe better next year because of health. Pick will most likely be out of top 10.

10 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

What is with players today? Rockets should really just tell him to F off. Let him sign with the Nets for the league minimum next season (I don't know what the cap looks like, but I'm guessing they wouldn't have much to sign players) if he's such a loser that he needs it so easy.

6 minutes ago, jjgator said:

What is with players today? Rockets should really just tell him to F off. Let him sign with the Nets for the league minimum next season (I don't know what the cap looks like, but I'm guessing they wouldn't have much to sign players) if he's such a loser that he needs it so easy.

He’s still under contract for the next 2 years and a player option after that! Tell him to Eff off. If you wanna sit out, sit out, breach your contract and don’t get paid 

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

He’s still under contract for the next 2 years and a player option after that! Tell him to Eff off. If you wanna sit out, sit out, breach your contract and don’t get paid 

Yeah, just looked it up. What a slimeball. Who knows what the cap will be by then with all the money the NBA lost. They should really start to stand up to these players. Watching all the 'stars' on a few teams is boring. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Yeah, just looked it up. What a slimeball. Who knows what the cap will be by then with all the money the NBA lost. They should really start to stand up to these players. Watching all the 'stars' on a few teams is boring. 

It’s complete nonsense