Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

4 hours ago, JayMac said:

I'll only make conclusions at the end but reading something like this at this moment... man...

Yes. Our current team is wonderful and we should keep the same core group together for at least another 10 years. 

These guys are not giving the fan base any reason for enthusiasm or optimism.  Are they trying to drive us away?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Looks like Jerami Grant has opted out any one think he could be decent for us? I liked his play in and out of the bubble this year. 

Love Jerami Grant, but he’s out of our price range. He’s either going back to Denver or winding up in Phoenix, is my guess

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Yes. Our current team is wonderful and we should keep the same core group together for at least another 10 years. 

These guys are not giving the fan base any reason for enthusiasm or optimism.  Are they trying to drive us away?

Weltman your pathetic. If you are happy with this team’s trajectory then YOU are the problem  

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Weltman your pathetic. If you are happy with this team’s trajectory then YOU are the problem  

He might be just saying this so no rumors leak

23 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yeah, I've not been a supporter of the line the FO followed until now as you all know, but that's a standard PR declaration, he can't say that the team suck and he's going to trade everyone for pennies... even he's thinking that.

My issue is not with what they say, I can't care less about that, but with what they done. The problem is if he's really thinking what he's saying.

Possibilities are always there. OKC has obtained a ton of assets selling two supposed bad contracts in consecutive years, and that's just the last of a long list of examples of being proactive on the market.

4 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

Yeah, I've not been a supporter of the line the FO followed until now as you all know, but that's a standard PR declaration, he can't say that the team suck and he's going to trade everyone for pennies... even he's thinking that.

My issue is not with what they say, I can't care less about that, but with what they done.

Possibilities are always there. OKC has obtained a ton of assets selling two supposed bad contracts in consecutive years, and that's just the last of a long list of examples of being proactive on the market.

PR or what I like to call BS Is standard. But he could also say we want to always be better and if we are not trying to do that, then we are failing. Also good bs oh I mean pr. 

And his actions have failed. So there’s that