Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

51 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

In which direction? I think you could argue either way depending on how you value Kuzma haha. If you think we're overpaying then I'm pretty open on what we get back for Kuzma tbh in this hypothetical, I just don't think he's a fit here nor do I think he'd be happy here considering his previous comments.

I value Kuzma a lot more than Ntilikina and think we could get a better return.

The problem I have with Ntilikina is he was drafted the same year as Fultz.  If you extend QO's to both in 2021-22, you are committing $24M to the PG position for 2 guys who can't shoot from distance.

8 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

The problem I have with Ntilikina is he was drafted the same year as Fultz.  If you extend QO's to both in 2021-22, you are committing $24M to the PG position for 2 guys who can't shoot from distance.

Very good point. 

1 hour ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Also doesn’t Ntilkina suck? 

On 8/19/2020 at 11:54 PM, Soul Bro said:

The Harris contract might be the worst in the NBA 

Eh it's bad for not being an all-star. It's all relative, Wiggins contract was high up the list on being the worst last year. He was traded, mostly on upside and youth.

Tobias is what he is, he is not getting better so yeah it is one of the worst.

Let‘s say Devin Vassell or Isaac Okoro are still available when the Spurs pick at Nr. 11. Would you trade Fournier + Vuc + Pick 15 for DeRozan + Aldrige + Pick 11 (maybe we have to include another future pick)?

I think this would give us a good team for next season (without J. Isaac). 

Fultz, Vassell or Okoro, DeRozan, Gordon, Aldrige

This team should make the playoffs and maybe the 2. Round.

Also for the season after we would have a nice core of Fultz, Vassell or Okoro, Isaac, Gordon and Bamba

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Horford's is even worse, in my opinion

Yeah it just didn't make sense. At least Tobias had just started his prime and at least showed he could maybe be an elite stretch forward.He isn't, Horford would have been worth it if he was 4 years younger and they didn't have Tobias ans Embiid.