Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Nets - Tuesday, Aug. 11th, 2020 at 1:00 P.M.

There was no posting up. Everybody on the team was trying to score 3's (and missing), including Fultz.

Vuch spent a lot of time at the 3 pt. line, and when he attempted 6-8 footers, he missed.

When DJ was subbed out of the game, did anyone see him snatch the towel from the 'water boy' and slammed it down to the floor in anger? I believe it happened in the 4th quarter.

Also, Vuch has not been jumping at center court to start games. He does not leave the floor. Does he have a leg or foot injury?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

There was no posting up. Everybody on the team was trying to score 3's (and missing), including Fultz.

Vuch spent a lot of time at the 3 pt. line, and when he attempted 6-8 footers, he missed.

When DJ was subbed out of the game, did anyone see him snatch the towel from the 'water boy' and slammed it down to the floor in anger? I believe it happened in the 4th quarter.

Also, Vuch has not been jumping at center court to start games. He does not leave the floor. Does he have a leg or foot injury?

How are you doing, TMF? Hope everything's good

30 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

How are you doing, TMF? Hope everything's good

Hi Mauro, how are you doing? I hope everything is good with you also.

I know these are difficult times for everybody. But I have been struggling with some health issues and just lots of other things going on in my life, which has nothing to do with Covid19. I am under doctor(s) care and try hard to follow everything they tell me to do to get better.

What has also helped me to get through all of that is going on is to watch our team play and read the message board.     : )

Edit:  Oh yeah--lots of prayer!

3 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I know these are difficult times for everybody. But I have been struggling with some health issues and just lots of other things going on in my life, which has nothing to do with Covid19. I am under doctor(s) care and try hard to follow everything they tell me to do to get better.

What has also helped me to get through all of that is going on is to watch our team play and read the message board.     : )

Keep being the awesome, positive-thinking person that you are.

Best wishes 

13 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Keep being the awesome, positive-thinking person that you are.

Best wishes 

Ahhh! That's so sweet. It's those types of encouraging words that keep me going!

Please stay healthy and stay safe!

tEqj21.png

7 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You should marry Mauro and have his babies

• Downvote 5