Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Celtics - Sunday, Aug. 9th at 5:00 P.M.

32 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

if we win our next 2 and the Nets lose all 3 games what happens?

If that happens then that means Magic has 1 more win over the Nets so Magic will get the 7th seed but if Nets win against Clippers tonight then Magic will get the 8th seed

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

DJ this is on you

This... DJ had multiple bad shots and turnovers at the end of the game. It’s so clear Fultz is our best player with the balls in his hands.

5 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

This... DJ had multiple bad shots and turnovers at the end of the game. It’s so clear Fultz is our best player with the balls in his hands.

Put the ball in his hands and have DJ spot up. DJ is a EXCELLENT spot up shooter. Absolutely baffling play on numerous occasions. 

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Nets 45 Clippers 24 after 1 quarter 

hahahaha it just gets worse and worse

If the Nets hold on then I will be glad to play the Bucks, I do not want Raptors to knock the Magic out of the playoffs for the 2nd year in a row

• Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Anfernee1 said:

If the Nets hold on then I will be glad to play the Bucks, I do not want Raptors to knock the Magic out of the playoffs for the 2nd year in a row

I'd rather us play the Raptors myself. 

38 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Nets 45 Clippers 24 after 1 quarter 

hahahaha it just gets worse and worse

73-64 Nets Halftime. come on Clippers. I want the Raptors

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

73-64 Nets Halftime. come on Clippers. I want the Raptors

Nets deserved the 7th seed so congratulations to the Nets! On to the Bucks in the playoffs! 

Just caught up with the game on the way home from a weekend away with limited internet. 

I think what was fun was the defense. There were possessions where we were just rotating and rotating and then contesting and it was fun to watch. And it's a glimpse at the kind of team Weltman and Hammond ultimately want us to be. Long and athletic and defensive. Iwundu, Clark, Frazier for all their limitations all embody that to some degree or another. 

Jumper aside Fultz looked much better this game. He got into the lane and scored or found shooters and bigs. He had a nice steal and dunk in transition. 

It's easy to be critical of Vuc, Augustin and Ross because they all took a lot of shots on pretty bad efficiency but they were forced to carry that load by the lack of guys around them. I do wish Vuc would have stopped jacking that top of the key 3 though, and Ross needs to stop jacking every shot he gets. They play him so tight all he needs to do is put the ball on the floor and he'll get to the rim but he's so intent on shooting the 3 and trying to draw the foul that he takes a bunch of bad shots. Augustin needed the ball out of his hands down the stretch. He's a nice backup PG who can run pick and roll and play off ball but we've been asking him to do too much for a while now. Until he improves his jumper, Fultz needs the ball in his hands while he's in the game otherwise he just clogs up the offense. 

Gary Clark played quite well. Blocked a couple shots. Hit some big shots. 

Mostly I'm surprised Boston played Tatum, Hayward and Brown all around 40 minutes considering they've got the 3 seed locked up.