1. 1. Who do you want draft day 2013?

• Shabazz Muhammad
    • Ben McLemore
    • Nerlens Noel
    • Marcus Smart
    • Anthony Bennett
    • Michael Carter-Williams
    • Another Player not Listed
  2. 2. Do you think Marcus Smart fits in O Town?

The reason Smart would be my go to guy in this draft is because out of all of his cons...he can work his way into improving on all fronts. He can get faster by losing weight, he can improve his jumper and develop his handling skills, and can easily become a star PG in this league with his leadership qualities and knack for getting to the foul line. Smart is young, he is a great locker room presence, and has the motor to be a guy who will never give up no matter how bad the circumstances are. He is clutch too on both offense and defense. The guy has the tools and the skills to be an elite pg even if he will never be a primary scorer.

Just thinking about a Smart/Wiggins/Vuc combo makes me all types of excited for our future.

The reason Smart would be my go to guy in this draft is because out of all of his cons...he can work his way into improving on all fronts. He can get faster by losing weight, he can improve his jumper and develop his handling skills, and can easily become a star PG in this league with his leadership qualities and knack for getting to the foul line. Smart is young, he is a great locker room presence, and has the motor to be a guy who will never give up no matter how bad the circumstances are. He is clutch too on both offense and defense. The guy has the tools and the skills to be an elite pg even if he will never be a primary scorer.

Just thinking about a Smart/Wiggins/Vuc combo makes me all types of excited for our future.

I dont think he really needs to lose wait. He is muscle

I think getting Marcus would allow us to resign JJ and start them together. Marcus can defend, drive and dish while JJ can help run the offense and do his thing spreading the floor.

• Upvote 1