Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Grizzlies - Tuesday, March 10th @ 8:00 P.M.

8 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Evan who?

Oh my, we sure needed Evan tonight!  :(

I only hope that WeltHam can see that we just need to move on from him. Nothing against him personally. Nice guy. He's just not a good fit for our team.

On a different note: MCW is really coming on, isn’t he? 20 points, scrappy defense. Love it!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

I only hope that WeltHam can see that we just need to move on from him. Nothing against him personally. Nice guy. He's just not a good fit for our team.

On a different note: MCW is really coming on, isn’t he? 20 points, scrappy defense. Love it!

He’s looked good all around for a few games now. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

Exactly this! Evan Fournier the basketball player isn’t horrible but Evan Fournier starting for the Magic IS Horrible. He just isn’t conducive to winning team basketball. If he were alright with coming off the bench as a super 6th man I’d keep him. But we all know his ego won’t let him accept that. We need ball movement and team play which he doesn’t bring on a consistent basis. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Not an Evan defender but he HAS won a few games for us too.

True, he as won us the game a couple of times. I just feel the ball moves easier without him and I still cringe every time he has the ball with a few seconds left in the game.

Good win, i think  the whole Evan thing is easy to figure out. Remember when we talked about how Evan is good but needs to have the ball  less?

Well right now all 3 of our point guards are healthy and balling out. It's that simple. I hope Coach can get this into his head. When he comes back he needs to play team ball, we've all been saying this for years. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

We need to use Evan differently when he comes back. Spot up shooter and coming off screens. Catch and shoot mostly. 

Yes as anyone with eyes can see,

BUT WE WONT!!

and that’s the problem 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Not an Evan defender but he HAS won a few games for us too.

IfX1E7.jpg

Nah uh! It takes a team to win games. Well, Evan asserted himself in some of the games we won, but it was not team play.

Look at the Magic's losing streak before All-Star break when Evan played. (See below)

Look at that same stretch where Vuch was top scorer followed by Evan. In one of our last 3 games where Evan did not play, we had 6 players scoring in double figures. In each of those 3 games, a different player was the top scorer.

9x439a.png

In The Magic vs. Rockets game Sunday, March 8th

DJ was the high scorer for the Magic tonight. He matched Westbrook with 24 pts. ea.

DJ           24

Gordon  19

Fultz       18

Vooch     16

Ross       16

MCW      16