Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Grizzlies - Tuesday, March 10th @ 8:00 P.M.

13 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

To say we don't miss Evan is incorrect 100%

To say we miss Evan tonight using 1 half of basketball is just as bad as saying we no longer need Evan after the last few games. Prisoners of the moment.

• Like 1

Just now, MagicOne said:

Someone once told me that Brian Hill used to break clipboards in a fit of anger in front of the team and yell at them constantly. He used to get them riled up and they went out and would get it done afterward. I'm afraid that todays players need more coddling. They tent to not respond very well to being yelled at.

I'd be in their faces for fun. At some point they need to take pride in what they are doing 

This can go one or two ways to begin the second half. Either we come out flat and get blown out. Or we come out aggressive and cut into this lead. I have a feeling that AG will light it up and throw it down.

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

To say we miss Evan tonight using 1 half of basketball is just as bad as saying we no longer need Evan after the last few games. Prisoners of the moment.

Thank you very much! We tend to swing in the wind (which ever way it blows).

12 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

This can go one or two ways to begin the second half. Either we come out flat and get blown out. Or we come out aggressive and cut into this lead. I have a feeling that AG will light it up and throw it down.

If he doesn't foul out before he gets it going.

12 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

For the season he’s really our only starter shooting threes with any consistency.  The onus is on those who say we’re better off without him after two games.  

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

For the season he’s really our only starter shooting threes with any consistency.  The onus is on those who say we’re better off without him after two games.  

Dude we need Evan for sure. He is a pretty reliable 3 point shooter and does other thing well.