Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Rockets - Sunday, March 8th at 7:00 P.M.

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Ick. This could get real ugly.  

So I post this and we come out playing like a team possessed.  Talk about being wrong!

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

This version of Aaron, the one we’ve gotten since the all star break, is an all star and a franchise changer

I agree. We said when he was robbed in the dunk contest,  he might return after all star break playing with avengence.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I agree. We said when he was robbed in the dunk contest,  he might return after all star break playing with avengence.

Yeah, I think it’s more than that though. I don’t think he was healthy at all at any point the first half of the season. I also think he’s starting to embrace his role as a Swiss Army Knife and not LeBron

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I love it Aaron embraces his role.... He's a good player with power in the paint and defense... It's when he decides to try and become Kobe that I have a problem with him. He's a decent spot up shooter.... He sucks at pulling up and taking jumpers.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, I think it’s more than that though. I don’t think he was healthy at all at any point the first half of the season. I also think he’s starting to embrace his role as a Swiss Army Knife and not LeBron

There’s nothing wrong with being more athletic Draymond Green. 

Just now, IrishCelticHater said:

Oh, not at all. I also believe he’s a better scorer than Draymond ever was.

2 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

How magic are making every shot, and one mentioned that they are speechless the rockets have been struggling against mediocre teams lately. It confused me when they were upset when ross hit the three since ross is known to be a shooter. But when MCW hit his they lost it and said he couldn't make those when he played for them lmao. There's more but yeah these announcers are definitely throwing jabs

Thanks, J-Mac. I figured the part where they labeled us a mediocre team was part of it.

There is an old saying, "If they don't know, they better ask somebody!" (We are better than what I record shows)

Just now, IrishCelticHater said:

He needs to embrace being a point forward. It's completely his best role as a basketball player.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

He needs to embrace being a point forward. It's completely his best role as a basketball player.

I can and do believe AG can be a difference maker. 

6 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

So I post this and we come out playing like a team possessed.  Talk about being wrong!

I was waiting for you to "eat crow". Just ask ~O~ and Mauro how that turns out. Of course the game is not over.  :)

11 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

We're kicking their teeth in..... I love the energy and taking advantage of the way they're playing... Pound the paint. They have no answer.

I'm happy that Clint Capella is no longer with the Rockets.