Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Rockets - Sunday, March 8th at 7:00 P.M.

32 minutes ago, jec said:

What the hell

Hahaha! Ain't it a hoot? So funny, jec.  :)

I hope the way we won these last 2 games in spite of *clears throat*, sends a message a change needs to be made.

As the lyrics to the song A Change Is Gonna Come goes: 

"It's been a long, long time coming
But I know, but I know, a change is gotta come"

I said it once, I said it twice, and I’ll say it one more time. Iwundu deserves minutes because he plays team basketball and gives good energy/effort every time he steps on the floor. Didn’t get to catch this game unfortunately but I like the stats I saw in the box score for the whole team. Let’s keep this winning streak going!!!

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Hahaha! Ain't it a hoot? So funny, jec.  :)

I hope the way we won these last 2 games in spite of *clears throat*, sends a message a change needs to be made.

As the lyrics to the song A Change Is Gonna Come goes: 

"It's been a long, long time coming
But I know, but I know, a change is gotta come"

It’s only been 2 games but yeah you might be right 

31 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I said it once, I said it twice, and I’ll say it one more time. Iwundu deserves minutes because he plays team basketball and gives good energy/effort every time he steps on the floor. Didn’t get to catch this game unfortunately but I like the stats I saw in the box score for the whole team. Let’s keep this winning streak going!!!

Oh my, TMFS! This was a win, win game of epic proportions. We have seen this team play this way back in December. You should know the rest of the story. :)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jec said:

It’s only been 2 games but yeah you might be right 

But Jec, the way we had been playing and losing games before this west coast trip, we weren't suppose to be out there winning games, let alone a blowout against the Hardens.

29 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

By the way, TMFS, you have probably already seen the boxscore, but Iwundu did start and he played well. His minutes were split between Ennis at the small forward position -- 18 minutes each. As usual, he was very good on defense and scored 9 pts.

1 thing I will say is... Well 2 things.

We had a big height advantage over them for the most part and made them pay for that bigtime. Good movement. Decent shot making. Pesky defence when we wanted to. 

This baffles me and it's Vooches inability to post up smaller players. He simply finds it difficult or when he does get by them he misses at the rim a lot for somebody of his skill I expect much more. Maybe I'm nitpicking but it's something to keep a eye on. Houston if they where smart would just pick and roll us every single play with Vooch in. We need to fix that our try to manage it best a bit better if we are going to finish where we want to and also make some noise come the playoffs.

I think we may have a big winning streak in us coming up if we stay healthy. Who knows 42-40 again like I predicted last season..I'm calling it now again hahaha!

Let's go!

• Upvote 1

One of the Houston Rockets message boards has 37 pages and 731 replies to the game as of 12:27 a.m. Monday, March 9th est.

Compared to the TrueBlueNation message board with 9 pages and 103 replies.

Big meltdown by Rockets fans.

On the Rockets Message Board, right after their game thread starter, someone posted a video of "It's A Small World" at the Magic Kingdom.

Underneath the Video, they typed "Disney Magic".

Who's laughing now?   wXFLsx.gif

How about this post from the Rockets Message Board:

Lakers-Clippers is the game of the day...Magic is an uninteresting team, but I’ll watch, and if fckery ensues, I’ll go do something else with my time

Link:     http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/clutchfans-game-thread-magic-rockets-3-8-2020.304245/

Okay, just one more post from the Rocket's Message Board:

Magic is a tricky team so we can NOT take them for granted.

Vuceive is having another good year and he is a very good passer. I see them dumping the ball to him inside and he kicking it out to their shooters

Their wings are streaky but they when they get hot, they are very dangerous. Fornier, Ross, Augustin can all have big games if we don't play d

I dont think any of their guards can contain Westbrook so I anticipate that he will have a monster game

Harden will do well as get out of his shooting slump and bury some key 3s. He will need to bring his A game on Defense