Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Timberwolves - Friday, March 6th at 8:00 P.M.

4 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Evan who? 

I know some look at us playing a "bad" team tonight. But I haven't enjoyed watching a stress free game like tonight in a long while, especially without Evan.

1 hour ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Apparently Clifford isn't feeling well -- my bootleg stream is just showing the Twolves coverage. If anyone else hears anything, post it. 

But yes, we look good against a bad team. 

Bamba needs to be playing. What in the world.

Magic's Clifford falls ill in game, taken to hospital

Orlando Magic coach Steve Clifford left Friday's game in Minnesota after falling ill and was taken to an area hospital for further evaluation.

Clifford "came down with an illness" during the third quarter, the team said.

Clifford was replaced by assistant coach Tyrone Corbin. The Magic went on to beat the Timberwolves 132-118.

Link:    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28853626/magic-coach-steve-clifford-falls-ill-game-taken-hospital

2 hours ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Why is D.J.  cutting into Fultz minutes?  I am tired of Clifford going to veterans so he can be mediocre and get sorry teams to the playoffs.  He did this in Charlotte.  Besides the growth of Fultz, Isaac, and Bamba  improved play.  What is good about this season?  Next year Brooklyn will get KD back and there will be 7 teams much better then us!  

There are still way too many unknowns to say all that 

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Evan who? 

I don’t think he would have hurt us in this game

6 hours ago, jec said:

Probably not I was just being funny and am happy we won a game finally. I still like how we moved the ball a lot more without him in the lineup though. I’m also still convinced Wes deserves minutes in this rotation. 

7 hours ago, jec said:

It’s not that Evan would have hurt us; it’s that Evan would have taken the ball out of Fultz’s hands. I hope management sees this.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

It’s not that Evan would have hurt us; it’s that Evan would have taken the ball out of Fultz’s hands. I hope management sees this.

When Fultz pushes the ball up the floor like he did last night he is unstoppable. It also gives him confidence to make those mid range jumpers which can be money as well. We need to let this kid loose and let him handle the ball as much as possible.