TrueBlueDrew

2020 Official Draft Thread

2 hours ago, Nyce_1 said:

AG/Fournier/#15 for Derozan/#11?

Not good with fultz. 

Ag/fournier would be good assurance for warriors with klay's new injury.

7 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

How does this work? I mean i know a little about Terrence Davis, but exactly how does a guy go undrafted? If any team drafts him they have that players rights. Can he just tell teams not to draft him?

If no one selects a person. They are free agents. Don't think they have choice of being drafted.

11 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

How does this work? I mean i know a little about Terrence Davis, but exactly how does a guy go undrafted? If any team drafts him they have that players rights. Can he just tell teams not to draft him?

Yea their agents tell teams not to draft them. I'm not sure how it works in terms of why the team's don't just draft them anyway (and in some cases they might) but I guess if you say "we want to be somewhere else" teams probably dont want guys who don't want to be there.

7 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Vecinie has pivoted from Kira at 15 to Tyrese Maxey which is just about a clean sweep of the major mock guys it feels like. 

Well he has Kira going earlier so wouldn’t really be possible for us to select him there lol. Maxey would be a bit disappointing

3 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Well he has Kira going earlier so wouldn’t really be possible for us to select him there lol. Maxey would be a bit disappointing

I like Maxey. I think he'd be better playing with a wing creator but if he plays off ball with Fultz on ball I think he could be a pretty good guard on both ends. 

PatWill been rising since the lottery. 4 is a brave pick but he's got a lot of upside. Shout out to the discussion we had about whether Weltman and Hammond would pick him at 15. 

Just now, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Yeah ok I can see that now, if he can play the 3, they haven't had a good 3 since Jimmy left.

He's a 4 I think. Don't think he has the lateral quickness to guard 3s all game.