TrueBlueDrew

2020 Official Draft Thread

5 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I’d love to get a point guard AND a guy like Bane. Given Isaac’s injury, I think this is the year to move on from some vets and get fresh talent on the team.

Big time. Love Vooch and respect his playoffs last year but I don’t think I can stomach another year of him and Evan. We need a change 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nyce_1 said:

I'd take Bane over Nesmith. I'm a sucker for smart player who are willing passers. Think Joe Harris next to Fultz. Hopefully that wingspan isn't an issue.

He looks good. Though, he doesn't fit managements profile because of short arms. Management would probably go nesmith because of 6' 10" wingspan. They put length above most things. 

Hampton’s combination of length and athleticism has earned him a lot of fans in the NBA scouting community. It’s easy to fall in love with his game when you watch him move around the court with style and grace.

The problem with Hampton’s game is that he doesn’t actually accomplish much when he’s out on the floor. His inability to shoot the ball with any level of proficiency is a massive hole in his game. His jump shot has miles to go before he’s even going to be worth guarding at the next level.

It’s not as if Hampton’s playmaking does much to make up for his lack of a quality outside shot. He does not appear to be wired as a natural distributor from the point guard position. Expecting Hampton to fix two mortal sins for a lead guard is simply too much for any NBA franchise to hope for.

Nonetheless, expect Hampton to hear his name called in the first round. It’s possible he could even find his way into the Lottery despite the obvious flaws in his game. His massive potential to struggle to become even a playable rotation piece at the next level makes him this class’ most likely bust.

https://fansided.com/2020/11/13/nba-draft-2020-risky-first-round-prospects/5/

For some reason, I woke up thinking about the magic and bulls doing a trade. I am not sure what to think about it. Here is the trade. What are your thoughts?

Magic Receive

4th pick

Coby White

T. Young

Bulls Receive

15th Pick

Aaron Gordon

1 hour ago, LaVar said:

For some reason, I woke up thinking about the magic and bulls doing a trade. I am not sure what to think about it. Here is the trade. What are your thoughts?

Magic Receive

4th pick

Coby White

T. Young

Bulls Receive

15th Pick

Aaron Gordon

From what i hear from Bulls fans Coby was their best draft pick in years. So why would they trade him and the 4th pick for Aaron Gordon? I know we all do these trades for fun but you have to be somewhat realistic. In fact trading Gordon and the 15th supposedly cannot get us into the top ten. Those are the rumors. 

Anyhow it's official, get ready for a fun day tomorrow. Players can opt in or out and trades can happen starting Monday.

32 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

From what i hear from Bulls fans Coby was their best draft pick in years. So why would they trade him and the 4th pick for Aaron Gordon? I know we all do these trades for fun but you have to be somewhat realistic. In fact trading Gordon and the 15th supposedly cannot get us into the top ten. Those are the rumors. 

Anyhow it's official, get ready for a fun day tomorrow. Players can opt in or out and trades can happen starting Monday.

I understand. That is why I was asking the forums thoughts. 

What are your thoughts on this trade

Magic Get

4th pick

Tomas Satoransky

T. Young

Bulls Get 

Gordon

15th Pick

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, LaVar said:

I understand. That is why I was asking the forums thoughts. 

What are your thoughts on this trade

Magic Get

4th pick

Tomas Satoransky

T. Young

Bulls Get 

Gordon

15th Pick

I wouldn't do that personally.

Who ever rated my last post down. The last trade I put up was in response to a comment on my original coby trade. The none coby was not a trade I was high on. I just wanted his thoughts. 

As I STATED before, I would like to keep Gordon. I rather trade vuc and/or evan. But there have been rumors about us trading Gordon. It made me wake with a bulls trade scenario.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

I can see Orlando trying to move up to get Killian Hayes

I was thinking Haliburton. 7ft wingspan at pg or sg