Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TrueBlueDrew

2020 Official Draft Thread

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Noone is as good at digging as yourself for information it seems lol

I'm just bored, working from home with a lot of time on my hands lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'm just bored, working from home with a lot of time on my hands lol.

 

Give me some, please!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Justinian Jessup would be a fun pick at 45, 6'7 lefty with a great jumper and deep range. Already signed a pro deal in Australia so could stash him there for a year to see how he develops with big minutes in a pro league and bring him over next year. 

Ultimately though I have a feeling we'll trade our second rounder for a future second and cash again. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Justinian Jessup would be a fun pick at 45, 6'7 lefty with a great jumper and deep range. Already signed a pro deal in Australia so could stash him there for a year to see how he develops with big minutes in a pro league and bring him over next year. 

Ultimately though I have a feeling we'll trade our second rounder for a future second and cash again. 

you gave me a new reason to watch the nbl. cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we pick Precious Achiuwa I'm going to be leading the petition to fire Weltman and Hammond. I'm not ever against picking BPA regardless of position but 1. I can't see a world where Precious Achiuwa is BPA at 15 2. You have to have a plan for draft picks and drafting a PF (he's a small ball C really) when there are no minutes for him is a sure fire way for a guys value to tank and development to stall.

It is important to remember that we are the quietest front office in the league basically. Nobody mocked Okeke to us last year, there's no rumours to go off so people are just guessing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

If we pick Precious Achiuwa I'm going to be leading the petition to fire Weltman and Hammond. I'm not ever against picking BPA regardless of position but 1. I can't see a world where Precious Achiuwa is BPA at 15 2. You have to have a plan for draft picks and drafting a PF (he's a small ball C really) when there are no minutes for him is a sure fire way for a guys value to tank and development to stall.

It is important to remember that we are the quietest front office in the league basically. Nobody mocked Okeke to us last year, there's no rumours to go off so people are just guessing.

Hahahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just for fun I worked out there are 18 guys picked after us in that Sam Vecinie mock that I'd rather have than Precious. Including the guy we get at 45, Jahmi'us Ramsey (though he's probably the last of the 18).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

If we pick Precious Achiuwa I'm going to be leading the petition to fire Weltman and Hammond. I'm not ever against picking BPA regardless of position but 1. I can't see a world where Precious Achiuwa is BPA at 15 2. You have to have a plan for draft picks and drafting a PF (he's a small ball C really) when there are no minutes for him is a sure fire way for a guys value to tank and development to stall.

It is important to remember that we are the quietest front office in the league basically. Nobody mocked Okeke to us last year, there's no rumours to go off so people are just guessing.

Yeah his reasoning is just that “Orlando has a type” which is annoying on so many levels. It is as if he got to Orlando and just decided to punt on actually trying to guess what will happen and what it would mean for the team

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Yeah his reasoning is just that “Orlando has a type” which is annoying on so many levels. It is as if he got to Orlando and just decided to punt on actually trying to guess what will happen and what it would mean for the team

It doesn't matter what article it is, anywhere, we are an afterthought and noone gives a crap about what would make us better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×