TrueBlueDrew

2020 Official Draft Thread

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

There's a real chance Cole is just a bench scorer. But he's a scorer. And we need scoring. 

I disagree, I think Cole will be much more than a bench scorer. 

I think when we look back 3+ years from now, we will all realize we won the draft. 

We got somebody who could turn into a number 1 option. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MagicFanDan said:

I disagree, I think Cole will be much more than a bench scorer. 

I think when we look back 3+ years from now, we will all realize we won the draft. 

We got somebody who could turn into a number 1 option. 

There's a reason he went 15. I have hopes that he'll be a higher level player than that and he definitely could be but he might just be like a Lou Will type and that's ok in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

We got a guy with one of the highest Pedigree in the draft and truly knows how to score. 

This is a win! 

Yes it is... finally.. this is a win.

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

There's a reason he went 15. I have hopes that he'll be a higher level player than that and he definitely could be but he might just be like a Lou Will type and that's ok in my opinion.

He was coming off injury. He has a lot of upside with the NBA spacing. With his shooting, he can play with fultz. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, LaVar said:

He was coming off injury. He has a lot of upside with the NBA spacing. With his shooting, he can play with fultz. 

I know he can. I'm not being negative about him I'm just tempering expectations.

8 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I don’t think 1 injury riddled year at UNC with little talent around you should define you. 

He was a consensus top 5 pick coming out of high school. The talent to be much more than a bench scorer is there. 

7 minutes ago, LaVar said:

Fultz and Cole running the court together in transition will be fun. 

If anyone wants a better in depth look at Cole, go to YouTube and look up bleacher report, under the videos look for Becoming Cole Anthony 3 parts...