TrueBlueDrew

2020 Official Draft Thread

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

Holy **** Jalen Smith at 10 is crazy.

If we get one of Halliburton, Nesmith or Vassell, I’m gonna be pretty stoked. It can’t cost that much to move up from 15 to 11 can it?!

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

If we get one of Halliburton, Nesmith or Vassell, I’m gonna be pretty stoked. It can’t cost that much to move up from 15 to 11 can it?!

At this point I'd just wait and see who's there. One of those guys is probably going to be there if they're who you want. I'd rather have Kira or Maxey over any of those guys not named Vassell. That's 5 guys and we're guaranteed to get one of them if we want them.

4 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Although if Kira, Maxey and Hali all go off the board at 12-14 then our pick is suddenly a lot less exciting to me. 

Hmmm you might be right

Just now, s1n1st3r12 said:

I thought Terry would have been picked by now but seems like his attitude was the problem

Terry doesn't have an attitude problem? He was never really in play in the lottery.

is this the part of the draft where a string of picks catch everyone off guard and all the people expecting us to not get a chance at a guy glosses over and then some good playoff team picks them up instead