TrueBlueDrew

2020 Official Draft Thread

If we don't use these 2 x 2nds in a trade tonight im gonna lose my mind. It's not that I don't like the trade, its smart business but surely we wait to see who is on the *****in board at 45!! what if a player we have in then 20s slips? man this FO !!!!

6 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

AG/Fournier/#15 for Derozan/#11?

No thank you. I’d rather Keep AG and bench Fournier and have him be a super 6th man until we trade him or he leaves next year in FA. 

Maybe there's a guy whos agreed to go undrafted in return for a guaranteed deal with us? 

Guys have been doing that lately. 

(Honestly imagine if it's Riller since he's from Orlando... I'd lose my **** I think).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

I agree, but the post specifically said "go younger", and you don't normally do that by trading a guy who is only 25, like AG - you normally are referring to guys around 30 or older. Of the guys currently under contract, we only have one guy "over" 30 right now:

Aminu - 30, Vucevic - 29, Ross - 29, Birch - 28, Fournier - 27

Gordon - 25, Isaac - 23, Fultz/Bamba/Okeke - 22

Until I looked it up, I forgot that Ross and Birch are actually both older than Fournier. 

I understand what you meant now.

16 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Maybe there's a guy whos agreed to go undrafted in return for a guaranteed deal with us? 

(Honestly imagine if it's Riller since he's from Orlando... I'd lose my **** I think).

Same!!!!!

30 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

How does this work? I mean i know a little about Terrence Davis, but exactly how does a guy go undrafted? If any team drafts him they have that players rights. Can he just tell teams not to draft him?