TrueBlueDrew

2020 Official Draft Thread

14 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Kira at 15 and I was all the way right.

Yeah, good call! Actually makes a ton of sense. We essentially have 2 rookies in the rotation this year with Chuma and whoever we draft at 15.

Milwaukee's 2026 2nd rounder and an Indiana 2nd rounder for 2022-24 that only conveys if Indiana are in the bottom half of the league. We'll probably trade them anyway but those are pretty crappy picks. 

27 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

doesn’t bode well for the ‘we’re blowing it up and going younger’ theory. Unless they feel confident we’re getting another first round pick.

Here we go again with the same nonsense. The draft flattened out and we like this team with the continuity this group has. It all leads to lazy management because they are literally getting paid to resign the same players we started out with and trade away our 2nd round pics. That’s all they have done besides the Fultz trade if we are being honest and even then that was a no brainer move that anyone could have made.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Lmao of course.

Given their mostly swings and misses in round 2 I guess this isn’t a big deal, but it still annoys me

It's unlikely but we could be gathering assets for another move. In a trade 2 2nd rounders are better than 1.