Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Heat - Wednesday, March 4 @ 7:00 P.M.

11 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Good effort, tough loss. They made a ton of tough shots and contested shots. I loathe Miami...

I get you. But I gotta say good effort to me these days is not good enough. They tore us apart in pick and roll and I did see a lot of wide open 3s. Robinson destroyed us. And to now hear Clifford say we didn't have a plan b for DUNCAN ROBINSON is not good enough. 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I get you. But I gotta say good effort to me these days is not good enough. They tore us apart in pick and roll and I did see a lot of wide open 3s. Robinson destroyed us. And to now hear Clifford say we didn't have a plan b for DUNCAN ROBINSON is not good enough. 

That’s great assistant coaching at it’s finest. Clifford has no clue how to make in game adjustments and that’s why he isn’t a good head coach. Also his rotations and notoriously leaving guys in for long stretches when they are sucking it up aka DJ and this is the product you get night in and night out. 

Just now, Jay Magic said:

I heard Cliff say that and I am shocked. To not have a plan for Duncan Robinson ? Smh!

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

How can Cliff not have a better plan to defend Robinson to start the game ?

BAFFLING. 

Crap. So close.

A lot of whining. Should be glad we didn’t get blown out.

We needed much much more from Ennis, DJ and Bamba. DJ especially.

I would not mind facing Miami in the 1st round at all I can tell you that much

10 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah, I guess I’ve started to look at us and temper my expectations based on our record right now, not last season, not our playoff seeding. We’re 8 games under .500, We’re 4-26 against teams over .500, with the last win coming on January 15th. This team is just plain bad, so when I can judge them through that lens, I’d call tonight a good effort.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I heard Cliff say that and I am shocked. To not have a plan for Duncan Robinson ? Smh!

Team defense is built around stopping a few things. You can't install defensive options to stop every player during the season. This is why playoff basketball is different. More time to strategize and practice things and build a defense to a specific team instead of 2-3 options.