Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Heat - Wednesday, March 4 @ 7:00 P.M.

Jae Crowder kicked his legs out. That’s not a foul. They specifically made that an offensive foul and changed that rule 2 years ago and the refs were supposedly trained to look for it. That being said, I bet they leave It as called because the league referees blow

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Jae Crowder kicked his legs out. That’s not a foul. They specifically made that an offensive foul and changed that rule 2 years ago and the refs were supposedly trained to look for it. That being said, I bet they leave It as called because the league referees blow

Lol.. they got it half right, by overturning it, but that should’ve been an offensive foul, not a jump ball

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Duncan Robinson gonna break the 3 point record tonight?

Our strategy is to get him tired out from taking so many threes.  It’s hard to shoot the ball that far.  

While I appreciate their hustle, Augustin and MCW are such limited players. Sure would be nice to have someone like Dragic coming in as our backup PG.

8 minutes ago, HighAngleDad said:

I don't see Miami maintaining this shooting percentage in the second half, so we probably will not get blown out.

Famous last words...

• Upvote 1