Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Trailblazers - Monday, March 2 at 7:00 P.M.

14 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

“We’ve got too many guys not interested in playing defense” - Cliff.

Vooch, dj, Evan. Oh No not your favorites Clifford. But don’t EVER try the new guys like every other dam team. 

24 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

“We’ve got too many guys not interested in playing defense” - Cliff.

It’s just words. There’s zero accountability. No matter what Vooch, Evan, Ross, or DJ do, their minutes and their roles don’t change outside of injury or foul trouble. It’s a really easy way to lose a locker room when you don’t hold all the players to the same standards.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s just words. There’s zero accountability. No matter what Vooch, Evan, Ross, or DJ do, their minutes and their roles don’t change outside of injury or foul trouble. It’s a really easy way to lose a locker room when you don’t hold all the players to the same standards.

Yep. Same groundhog Day nonsense as usual. All we can hope for is 7th place and see what happens this season. Next season we will see wholesale changes surely LOL

1 hour ago, Tank Vogel said:

Gary Trent Jr went two picks after Melvin Frazier 

Yep. But, hey you never know! Melvin may be just as good or even better? but we will never get to find out cos he only comes in for 2 minutes of garbage time. They have played Trenr Jr proper minutes, let him play through mistakes, and he's developed nicely. Thats what happens. We barley give our #5 pick minutes. Disgrace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Going bed. I cannot believe we lost to the Blazers without Lillard and Nurkic by 23 at home and gave up a whopping 130. If you actually think about it that is beyond comprehension for a team that claims to have a defence 1st mindset. 

Our identity isn't even their anymore. 

Clifford needs to sit ANYBODY that does not WANT to even TRY to defend .. 

100% effort is standard procedure

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Yep. Same groundhog Day nonsense as usual. All we can hope for is 7th place and see what happens this season. Next season we will see wholesale changes surely LOL

At this point I’d rather miss the playoffs than be the 7th or 8th seed. I fear that if we get 7th and win a game or god forbid, 2, against Boston or Toronto than management will see it as justifiable to run it back again. Right now, tickets and merch are still selling, am I’m not entirely convinced that Magic management has any interest in actually trying to compete as long as they’re still making money. *this is probably just extreme frustration talking, but man, how many years can you spin your wheels with this same **** product and run it back?!

• Like 1

Doing the same things and expecting different results is actually asinine behaviour. Pure and utter sign of mental health problems

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

At this point I’d rather miss the playoffs than be the 7th or 8th seed. I fear that if we get 7th and win a game or god forbid, 2, against Boston or Toronto than management will see it as justifiable to run it back again. Right now, tickets and merch are still selling, am I’m not entirely convinced that Magic management has any interest in actually trying to compete as long as they’re still making money. *this is probably just extreme frustration talking, but man, how many years can you spin your wheels with this same **** product and run it back?!

I'm with whatever it takes to get to competing for championships. I hear you totally. These next 4 games are gonna say a lot

Cliff’s great defensive schemes getting absolutely roasted by Gary Trent Jr... sick

The guy is so tone deaf it hurts. We haven’t defended anyone for a month and yet we see no scheme changes or player accountability. Just trots out the same old stuff and then calls the players out and accepts no responsibility as usual. 

Do we think that this is could just be highlighting the fact that we need to move on from Vuc/Fournier? And how important Isaac is to our team?

I'm hoping that is what is being seen at least. 

• Upvote 1