Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Spurs - Saturday, February 29th @ 8:30 P.M.

29 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Doubt it. He doesn’t have it in him. All he does is throw up his hands in disbelief or slam the ball on the floor. He doesn’t like physicality which is why Rudy Gay and Marc Gasol man handle him. Actually forgot to include him hitting the stanchion with his hand really hard every once in a while. That really intimidates his opponents lol. 

Yeah I’m sick of his terrible defense 

It was good to win a few games in a row as it was hard to take this loss, but even when we won, we did thanks to some offensive outburst of our players, while we should be a better defensive team than that. Defense should been our strenght, our main focus, and lately is missing. If you let the Spurs shot 52%, and 45% from 3, you're putting yourself into troubles.

https://stats.nba.com/teams/defense/?sort=DEF_RATING&dir=-1&Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular Season&LastNGames=4

10 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Vooch is a girly man. The way he even runs. Zero testosterone!!

Oooh! I have noticed that for a long time and wanted to post it. He slowly runs back on offense, while holding his arms up in a dainty, girly way.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Doubt it. He doesn’t have it in him. All he does is throw up his hands in disbelief or slam the ball on the floor. He doesn’t like physicality which is why Rudy Gay and Marc Gasol man handle him. Actually forgot to include him hitting the stanchion with his hand really hard every once in a while. That really intimidates his opponents lol. 

Hahaha! So funny TMF1987. I laughed so hard when I read that.  :)

Edit: In reference to Vooch' lack of toughness

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Oooh! I have noticed that for a long time and wanted to post it. He slowly runs back on offense, while holding his arms up in a dainty, girly way.

Atrophy of the gonads

8 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

I make it a rule to never complain about losses on the second night of a back to back against anything better than a full-on tank mode team.

Yeah, especially with the Spurs still in the hunt and on 3 nights rest sitting at home waiting for us. Loss definitely stings just because of all the points left at the line though. 1 point loss, 7 missed free throws... ugh

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, especially with the Spurs still in the hunt and on 3 nights rest sitting at home waiting for us. Loss definitely stings just because of all the points left at the line though. 1 point loss, 7 missed free throws... ugh

For me, basically it's how that last possession went down. (See the pictures).

As 2 of our posters mentioned 10 hours ago, MCW handed off to Evan on the left, when he could/should have handed off to Gordon on the right. Evan was covered by at least 2 defenders.

MCW In The Middle With The Ball - Evan is on the left and Aaron on the right.

EnWXRR.png

MCW Hands The Ball To Evan

qJagyq.png  GsORHS.png

Evan Is Covered By 2 Defenders - There is NO ONE in front of Aaron. He was ready to throw down the dunk.

T5Xl9N.pngFLZW2K.png    

Coach, Please. . .

MSuz8h.png

14 hours ago, jec said:

I bet he'd stomp you

14 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

He’s 7 foot so he probably has big feet. Lol

LtiMOb.png<<< Vooch' foot