Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Spurs - Saturday, February 29th @ 8:30 P.M.

3 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

For everything Gordon has been doing, especially winning us games, gets a triple double and today...5 shots. While buddy ball gets the ball all day 

yeah someone needs to ask clifford

Trey Lyles with 20 points ? Another opponent shooting over 50 percent against us ? Another poor start ? The defense needs to improve.

AG only getting 5 shots is a joke. We need to move on from Vuc and Fournier. Trade Vuc to GS for Wiggins and a second round pick. I think Wiggins would fit in nicely with our young core.

17 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Fournier single handedly lost is the game. 

- drive for offensive foul when Vuc had the mismatch.

- Sat in watched as Forbes drills a three instead of contesting with under a minute left

- Rushed a 3pt shot early in the shot clock

- played hero ball and tried to make a layup over 3 people. 

I want him gone so bad.

Worst part about is that it is so bloody predictable, how’s Vooch pulling up for a long 2 couple plays before !!!smh

3 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

AG only getting 5 shots is a joke. We need to move on from Vuc and Fournier. Trade Vuc to GS for Wiggins and a second round pick. I think Wiggins would fit in nicely with our young core.

To be fair AG looked off all night and he kept on forcing the issue on his drives. While I’m not ok with him only taking 5 shots I can understand why the coach didn’t go to him this game. Let’s not forget AG missed a ton of free throws as well.

22 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Vooch is a girly man. The way he even runs. Zero testosterone!!

I bet he’d stomp you

3 minutes ago, jec said:

I bet he’d stomp you

Doubt it. He doesn’t have it in him. All he does is throw up his hands in disbelief or slam the ball on the floor. He doesn’t like physicality which is why Rudy Gay and Marc Gasol man handle him. Actually forgot to include him hitting the stanchion with his hand really hard every once in a while. That really intimidates his opponents lol. 

• Like 1