Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Spurs - Saturday, February 29th @ 8:30 P.M.

sTtSyE.png

Saturday, February 29, 2020 @ 8:30 P.M.
AT&T Center- San Antonio, TX
TV:  Fox Sports Florida
San Antonio  24-33, 5th in Southwest Division    |    27-32, 2nd in Southeast Division Scs8zY.png
rksGOU.png

Y0Fp0W.gif

WE WILL WIN!!!

--"We all just played through it and kept on fighting," James Ennis. - Feb 26, 2020

STARTING LINEUPS

Z0ypub.png

KCOuq4.png

DdOz04.png

MAGIC AND SPURS GAME PREVIEW

Spurs Aim To Get Back on Track Against Surging Magic

ESPN - Field Level Media

With time running out for the San Antonio Spurs in their quest to extend their postseason playoff streak, they can't afford to lose focus, or another game, when they host the Orlando Magic on Saturday in the Alamo City.

San Antonio will look to get back on track after a 109-103 loss at home to Dallas on Wednesday that kept the Spurs three games behind Memphis for the final Western Conference playoff spot.

DeMar DeRozan led San Antonio with 27 points in the loss. Marco Belinelli (14), Walker IV (12) and Bryn Forbes (10) also scored in double figures.

Orlando heads to the Alamo City in seventh place in the Eastern Conference and after a 136-125 win over Minnesota on Friday. The Magic (27-32) have won three in a row and five of their past six games.

Aaron Gordon racked up his second career triple-double in leading Orlando, scoring 17 points, dishing out 12 assists and taking 11 rebounds in the win.

Terrence Ross paced the Magic with a season-high 33 points, with Nikola Vucevic adding 27 points and 10 rebounds, Markelle Fultz hitting for 14 points, and D.J. Augustin and Evan Fournier scoring 12 and 11 points, respectively.

Gordon has been one of the catalysts for the Magic's move up the pecking order and into solid contention for the playoffs.

Orlando coach Steve Clifford likes the production Gordon has brought to the team at the power forward position.

"Aaron's playing at a super high level, and we need that," Clifford said. "We're a different team. With the injuries that we've had, that's a position where we need good play, and he's playing almost exclusively there now, and he's not just scoring. He's playing an all-around game."

The Magic took the first meeting of the year from San Antonio, 111-109, on Nov. 15 in Orlando. The Spurs have won 15 of the last 20 meetings overall between the teams and eight of the last 10 at home.

Link:  https://www.espn.com/nba/preview?gameId=401161535

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Helps that LMA is out. No way their interior players should be able to slow us down, but I guess we’ll see

Well that’s good news. I’m just feeling the -4 line is pretty spot on. I hope I’m wrong.

Despite playing back to back, in a different time zone against a rested playoff hungry team - if we play a hard fought full 48 minute game WE CAN DO THIS!!! If we’re going to accomplish anything this year this game will be a benchmark towards accomplishing our goals! GO MAGIC!!!