Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Timberwolves - Friday, February 28 @ 7:00 P.M.

15 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Might have to make a few wagers. 

Line dem pockets. Winning got people feelin good lol

26 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Apparently, AG needs to get disrespected in front of a global audience to play like an all-star. 

I’m glad he seems extra motivated. He needs to keep using that incredible athleticism to be a legit two-way star.

7 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

How many nasty one-on-one blocks does Aaron have the last few games? He's had a bunch, it seems. I don't remember him doing that much before recently.

Yea he's just been super active all over the court. Offensively and defensively. 

Nice win (again)! A triple-double for AG! Glad he is letting the game come to him instead of forcing it. We may have trouble scoring against the top defensive teams, but who knows what we can do with our guys playing team basketball and the confidence we get from stringing together some wins. 

• Upvote 1

Another game i could not watch, Go Magic! I hope Ag keeps this up, i said earlier in the season it was all mental. I might try looking for the replay this morning.

I'm all for a winning streak. Checking the box score i was wondering how we did so well when they shot 38% from 3 and we shot 30%. Then i noticed we dominated the boards and the Wolves couldn't hit their free throws.These wins against bad teams are great, i wish we could change up the game plan a little. I don't think we should be taking forty 3 point attempts a game. It worked in this game because of all the second chance points.Against good teams they just rebound all of our misses and run.

Great win. 

1 hour ago, IrishCelticHater said:

It’s the opal. 

Whatever it is I hope it keeps going