Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Hawks - Wednesday, Feb. 26th at 7:30 P.M.

Gordon & Bamba were terrific.  I don't think I've ever seen Fournier blow by people consistently like that.  He was in another gear.  Where did that come from?

Ennis was great in transition.  Fultz/Gordon pushing pace was fun.  Great game overall aside from the 2 minutes to start the 3rd quarter where I assumed we were about to have a classic disappointment.

3 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

Ball movement, AG coming to life, TRoss flame is back and Bamba is playing with purpose and focus on D; all of a sudden we’re back. Can we sustain? 

come again??? T Ross was 4-14. Him and Vooch are the reason where we sit atm, if they can somehow get back to last years form or even their averages were a completely different team. Hold the brakes on Ross being back. If Bamba keeps this improvement up Vooch would actually be perfect off the bench to give a scoring punch. He would feast on second units. Pity about the contract but. 

True he was better in NJ, but he is still a threat that has to be game planned for. We or our opponents never know when he can go off, but yes he has been wildly inconsistent this year. I believe once our team shoots better his numbers will improve as they are always keying in on him and Vooch.

• Like 1