Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Nets - Monday, Feb. 24th at 7:30 P.M.

3 minutes ago, jec said:

Screw Wade.

Total tool bag.

Agreed. Never been able to stand the dude, and then to rig the dunk contest and act the way he did in the aftermath confirmed my beliefs.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Agreed. Never been able to stand the dude, and then to rig the dunk contest and act the way he did in the aftermath confirmed my beliefs.

He showed his true colors. Dude also seems to believe he actually is a super hero.

44 minutes ago, jec said:

He showed his true colors. Dude also seems to believe he actually is a super hero.

I used to think he was classy and professional. Whatever the hell is going on there is stupid.

I admittedly gave up and stopped watching mid way through the third.. mumbling "soft ass mo fos, can't hit a shot" as I fell asleep.. 

Had to rub my eyes and re-read some headlines this morning!!

Props to Vooch if he lit a fire.. need that fire at all times from everyone!

I'll take the W, but even with the hot shooting of Ross and Gordon in the second half, and the absences of both Irving and Durant, we won only by two. Very often we lose the offensive focus in the last possessions of the game, but we should make the difference on defense, that's our philosophy, and the wide open dunk we conceded with 55s to go was unacceptable IMO.

Don’t get me wrong I’m happy with the win, but in the long game the Nets have their 2 Allstar players coming back next year and we’re pretty even with them right now.

hi

was traveling last night and could not watch the game

was markelle as much a non factor as his stats indicate?

5 pts 4 tos?

ok 7 assts.  lol

or do that stats just not show what he was up to?

Turned the game off at halftime, came back to it in the 4th. Very surprised, glad we won. Finally made some shots.Still made incredibly stupid plays, hope this AG comes out for the Atlanta game. If you can listen to Stan Van Gundy on 96.9 the game this morning. Stan does a segment every week on that radio station. He has said it before but he was  very succinct this morning. Basically said the Magic will never do anything unless they get some shooters. And he reiterated they don't have to be super stars, even made some examples.

11 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

hi

was traveling last night and could not watch the game

was markelle as much a non factor as his stats indicate?

5 pts 4 tos?

ok 7 assts.  lol

or do that stats just not show what he was up to?

I have a hard time wrapping my head around Markelle. I rewatched the replay this morning.His shot is still broken but it always seems like the game plan for him is to be passive and a facilitator. Until his role on the team changes it will be hard to see his offensive potential. Right now he is solid as a pass first point guard.Most of his turnovers look like rookie mistakes that can change with more experience. The shooting is pretty rough but seems like it can change, however i don't think he will ever shoot the 3 well.  

Had to edit, his free throw form is pretty good and that is the basis of my hope. If his injury fully heals this summer or next he can salvage his 3 point shot but right now it's pretty scary.