Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Nets - Monday, Feb. 24th at 7:30 P.M.

sTtSyE.png

xlF2WX.png

Monday, February 24, 2020
   Barclays Center - Brooklyn, NY
  TV:  Fox Sports Florida
BKN.png&w=50&h=50    26-29, 4th in Atlantic Division    |    24-32, 2nd in Southeast Division Scs8zY.png
Abzijd.png

WE WILL FIGHT!!!   -    WE WILL WIN!!!

glitteryourway68b14f28.gif

• Upvote 1

The Nets beat the Hornets Saturday night, 115-86. The Nets had 8 players scoring in double figures (8). That's what I meant by scoring by committee.

And who is their bench player, Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot? He was high scorer with 21 pts.

Edit:  All of the Nets' starters scored in double figures.

This very well could be our most important game to date. We are playing a team that is right above us in the standing. If we can’t get up for this game then we are done. I don’t want any excuses that you didn’t approach the game right or shots aren’t falling or need to play with more purpose. It’s time to sink or swim... who are you Magic? Define yourself with this statement game! We’ll all be pulling for you, but it’s your time right now this will define your mental fortitude. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

This very well could be our most important game to date. We are playing a team that is right above us in the standing. If we can’t get up for this game then we are done. I don’t want any excuses that you didn’t approach the game right or shots aren’t falling or need to play with more purpose. It’s time to sink or swim... who are you Magic? Define yourself with this statement game! We’ll all be pulling for you, but it’s your time right now this will define your mental fortitude. 

Preach brother 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

STARTING LINEUPS

KxlddB.png

Sorry, but I think Iwundu has earned that spot.....

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Yea it's pretty trash. Dude has earned playing time and it's a shame he isn't getting it.

At least we have Gordon at the 4 and not our back up center

Baby steps

57 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Yea it's pretty trash. Dude has earned playing time and it's a shame he isn't getting it.

Fultz4thewin posted a graphic that shows Ennis is shooting 20 % from wide open 3’s and Wes is hitting 47.1 % and yet he is the odd man out. Doesn’t make any sense to me when we lack a decent outside threat and good defense/hustle yet we bury guys like Iwundu on the bench who do exactly that. Assistant coach moves at it’s finest. 

39 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Fultz4thewin posted a graphic that shows Ennis is shooting 20 % from wide open 3’s and Wes is hitting 47.1 % and yet he is the odd man out. Doesn’t make any sense to me when we lack a decent outside threat and good defense/hustle yet we bury guys like Iwundu on the bench who do exactly that. Assistant coach moves at it’s finest. 

Really love Iwundu’s hustle. Shame.

1 hour ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

The way Clifford usually explains it is that by inserting 3rd player into the starting lineup, our reserve lineup is still intact. That way the lineups are more familiar. Its all about the consistency.