Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Mavericks - Friday, February 21st at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

I tell you what, despite all the bricks and horrible defense to only be down 12 I'll take it. Clean some things up at halftime and there is still a chance.

We are in the game totally. But we should be level at least. Them looks we had for nearly every 3 were easy looks

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

We're just a poor shooting team in general. We miss a lot of open looks from both 2 & 3. I'd rather see DJ, Fournier or Bamba taking them 3's. Oh... and Vuc has looked like total @ss out there tonight.

Yes. We are just a poor shooting team overall. We can all agree on that. Defense is where we are supposed to hang our hats. If there is no defense then there will be no playoffs.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

We are in the game totally. But we should be level at least. Them looks we had for nearly every 3 were easy looks

I agree. However there is a reason why those guys are left wide open. Until some shots start falling Dallas will continue to leave them wide open. And why wouldn't they considering how poor we have been from long range ?

Yes. We are just a poor shooting team overall. We can all agree on that. Defense is where we are supposed to hang our hats. If there is no defense then there will be no playoffs.

There shouldn't be any playoffs for us. We don't deserve to sniff the playoffs this year. Missing a bunch of 3's tends to lead to fast break buckets on the other end. I also notice how much our guards leave their guy a the 3 point line to help out in the paint. That's why they're getting open looks. Unfortunately  for us.... They know how to shoot..... lol

I agree. However there is a reason why those guys are left wide open. Until some shots start falling Dallas will continue to leave them wide open. And why wouldn't they considering how poor we have been from long range ?

They have left every single shooter wide open apart from maybe Ross. It's disrespectful and smart I get it. But step up and make them pay. It ain't hard. These looks are literally with players nowhere near them

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

A fantastic look for a 28% shooter is what kinda look again?

Every single shot from 3 that we have had apart from 1 maybe 2 max has been wiiiiiiide open we have had 20+

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

There shouldn't be any playoffs for us. We don't deserve to sniff the playoffs this year. Missing a bunch of 3's tends to lead to fast break buckets on the other end. I also notice how much our guards leave their guy a the 3 point line to help out in the paint. That's why they're getting open looks. Unfortunately  for us.... They know how to shoot..... lol

Yeah unless things change drastically moving forward I think we miss the playoffs this year. I think Washington will snag that last spot and proceed to get destroyed by the Bucks in a clean sweep.

5 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

A fantastic look for a 28% shooter is what kinda look again?

That would be standing on top of a 10 foot ladder 2 feet from the basket. Lol.