Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Mavericks - Friday, February 21st at 7:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Guys I know why we're losing. It's because I'm watching...

Also because our offense is TERRIBLE. I mean right now our offense is 'let Fultz do something'.

We are missing wide WIDE open 3s. Getting FANTASTIC looks. 

2 minutes ago, BBROSS said:

1 of 17 and yiu see MCW pulling up isnt good.

DJ is the only guy on the team that I feel somewhat confident in when the triple is launched. Everyone else I cringe and punch my couch in the neck.

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Why, we are not gonna change a dam thing. Look it’s vooch an evan show and has been for how long? If that hasn’t changed nothing will. Why ask for a change? It’s a useless endeavor. 

Don't know why you're ****ting all over Evan. He's actually been the only guy that can shoot tonight. Vuc I can understand.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

DJ is the only guy on the team that I feel somewhat confident in when the triple is launched. Everyone else I cringe and punch my couch in the neck.

Fournier has been shooting a career best from beyond the arc this year.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

We are missing wide WIDE open 3s. Getting FANTASTIC looks. 

Fantastic looks for who? Guys who are not even average from 3. So your “fantastic” analogy has to have some huge asterisks when it comes to this team. 

I tell you what, despite all the bricks and horrible defense to only be down 12 I'll take it. Clean some things up at halftime and there is still a chance.

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

Fantastic looks for who? Guys who are not even average from 3. So your “fantastic” analogy has to have some huge asterisks when it comes to this team. 

We're just a poor shooting team in general. We miss a lot of open looks from both 2 & 3. I'd rather see DJ, Fournier or Bamba taking them 3's. Oh... and Vuc has looked like total @ss out there tonight.

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Why, we are not gonna change a dam thing. Look it’s vooch an evan show and has been for how long? If that hasn’t changed nothing will. Why ask for a change? It’s a useless endeavor. 

Wishful thinking? Competent front office and management is that too much to ask for? We need a change in the worst way possible but apparently only the fans realize this. 

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I'd class WIDE open 3s as fantastic looks. That's just common sense. It's disgusting shooting