Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Mavericks - Friday, February 21st at 7:00 P.M.

Mo just flails his arms in the air anytime he tries to contest a shot. Also his rebounding position on that last KP put-back dunk was laughable. He has a long way to go to be anything relevant on this team or in this league. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Mo’s not strong enough. It’s extremely noticeable when he faces goons like Kleba

Who is far from a goon as they come hahaha

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Mo’s not strong enough. It’s extremely noticeable when he faces goons like Kleba

Yup. I think that’s most of his problem is being too skinny to do anything positive. He’s playing with Men who push him around constantly. Also his b ball IQ is questionable. 

I'm not convinced Bamba is ever going to be a good basketball player. He doesn't look like an impact defensive player, he's not a great rebounder and his entire offensive game is catch and shoot or catch and finish. 

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Mo just flails his arms in the air anytime he tries to contest a shot. Also his rebounding position on that last KP put-back dunk was laughable. He has a long way to go to be anything relevant on this team or in this league. 

This^ times a bazillion 

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'm not convinced Bamba is ever going to be a good basketball player. He doesn't look like an impact defensive player, he's not a great rebounder and his entire offensive game is catch and shoot or catch and finish. 

Shows how bad our scouting is, doesn’t it. 

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

Shows how bad our scouting is, doesn’t it. 

Yup that was evident when we said the draft flattened out and we traded away a bunch of draft picks because we had to evaluate this team first. GTFO!