Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Mavericks - Friday, February 21st at 7:00 P.M.

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I just don’t see how any logical game plan with this team involves chucking up 43 3s... shot 21% 9 of 43. You take out Evan’s 5 of 12 and the rest of the team was 13% 

Shambolic. Clifford needs to be held accountable for not playing Wes

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I just don’t see how any logical game plan with this team involves chucking up 43 3s... shot 21% 9 of 43. You take out Evan’s 5 of 12 and the rest of the team was 13% 

Lol 13%

42 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

We got the lead late in the 3rd and we are down by 16. Embarrassing. 

The front office *****ed up by not getting Doncic or Young from that draft bigtime but you cannot change time. 

I mean most of this board we’re thrilled with Mo and there was this narrative that Trae would never be good in the NBA.  I remember how many were crowing that Atlanta made a horrible mistake and did us a huge favor.  

Vucevic has become excellent at putting up deceiving box score lines. He was atrocious tonight, but I’m sure Clifford is gonna be thrilled with the 27 points and 12 boards and ignore the 12-27 shooting, awful defense and poor effort.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

I mean most of this board we’re thrilled with Mo and there was this narrative that Trae would never be good in the NBA.  I remember how many were crowing that Atlanta made a horrible mistake and did us a huge favor.  

I agree I was wrong about Trae

he doin it up in Atlanta 

• Like 3

I honestly can’t believe how much I’m starting to despise us. Would be an absolute disaster if we scraped into the 8th spot. I’m almost starting to jump in the sack cliff bandwagon. Despicable he didn’t play Wes who was improving each game. FMD 

26 minutes ago, harley said:

I honestly can’t believe how much I’m starting to despise us. Would be an absolute disaster if we scraped into the 8th spot. I’m almost starting to jump in the sack cliff bandwagon. Despicable he didn’t play Wes who was improving each game. FMD 

Bye