Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Mavericks - Friday, February 21st at 7:00 P.M.

Definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Why we keep jacking up 3’s when we have only made 1 is beyond me. Again coach not knowing how to coach. I would have told  them in the timeout to attack the basket and stop shooting those shots.

Guys I know why we're losing. It's because I'm watching...

Also because our offense is TERRIBLE. I mean right now our offense is 'let Fultz do something'.

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Why we keep jacking up 3’s when we have only made 1 is beyond me. Again coach not knowing how to coach. I would have told  them in the timeout to attack the basket and stop shooting those shots.

And yet tonight after the game Cliff will say in the post game presser "Look we had good shots. We just didn't make our shots". "This is a make or miss League".

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Why, we are not gonna change a dam thing. Look it’s vooch an evan show and has been for how long? If that hasn’t changed nothing will. Why ask for a change? It’s a useless endeavor.