Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Pistons - Wednesday, February 12th at 7:00 P.M.

I work with doctors and pharmacist and they mention a lot of pollen and with all of our development going on there is controlled burns with toxins released from trees. Bottom line is there are a lot of respiratory problems with people right now; lots of flu and head colds that won’t go away. 

4 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

I work with doctors and pharmacist and they mention a lot of pollen and with all of our development going on there is controlled burns with toxins released from trees. Bottom line is there are a lot of respiratory problems with people right now; lots of flu and head colds that won’t go away. 

Thanks for sharing that info, Magicpassion. It's something to think about. In my case, the problems I have been having might be linked to pollen and when I go out, there is road work with lots of dust flying everywhere, also grass being mowed along the roadway by the city or county on the roads I travel. When I go to doctors appointments up in Ormond Beach, there is a lot of developments going on, lots of trees being cut down, and a lot of heavy load equipment digging up the ground.

When I approach these conditions, I have to roll the windows up in my car. And I don't have air conditioning.